1. All Products purchased from Our site can be Requested for Exchange within 7 Working Days, from The Date of Delivery.
2. The Disputes should be mailed to email@example.com in detail. Our Panel will Reach a decision after Going Through Raised Issues.
3. In Case of Exchange Customers will be Responsible to Bear all Shipping and Logistics Costs
4. Discounted Items cannot be Returned or Exchanged
5. Items Under INR 2000/- cannot be returned or exchanged. It Includes all Categories and Products on Our Website.
6. Items above INR 6000/- cannot be returned or exchanged. It Includes all Categories and Products on Our Website.
7. It takes 2-3 working Days for the products to Reach within India –
-if Item is ready to ship.
-if the Pincode is not Interior.
8. It takes 5-6 working Days for the International Deliveries. We use, Fed Ex and Aramex for International Pin codes. Costing is unique to Weight of the Product.
9. No Returns and Exchange on International Shipments. We always Mail Open Pics of the Products to International Customers before Shipping. If the case is unique and Escalated by our Panel for Exchange –
*The Buyer has to bear the Shipping and Logistics Cost
*The Buyer has to escalate the matter within 7 Working days of Receiving the Product. Any Delay Naziaz will not be liable to Oblige.
10. No Refunds or Exchange is given on bags and shoes items shipped Nationally and Internationally.
13. We do layers of Packing of all our bags and shoes items. No Ownership will be taken of Any bags and shoes items Item Breakage during Transit – due to Conditions and circumstances out of Hands.
14. Customers can take Insurance Coverage of their Parcels, Nationally and Internationally. To learn about the Policies Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. If Products are in Pre Order, they will be shipped as per the Approximate Dates of Arrival. Any Delay is out of Hands and Reasons which can be Responsible for Delay is mentioned in Disclaimer of Every Product. Naziaz will not be held Responsible for any Delays in Pre Orders.
16. In case the Customer Pre-Pays and Purchases a Product from Pre-Booking – and Same is duly informed to the Client – is Tagged on the Website- GST amount Transaction Charges of the Total purchase will be Deducted Before Refund.